The IHAF General Assembly, headed by the General Secretariat, is composed of full and participating members, which can be classified in three (3) categories:
• Accreditation bodies that are constituent members of IHAF.
• Halal accreditation bodies who are Multi-Lateral Recognition Arrangement signatories in IHAF.
• Accreditation bodies that are Full member of ILAC\IAF and signed an agreement with halal accreditation bodies in IHAF.
• Accreditation bodies that have accreditation activities in the field of halal.
• Accreditation bodies that have recognition within their operating economies as a provider of accreditation services in the field of halal.
• Accreditation bodies that having accreditation activities and are in the developing stage of halal accreditation field.
• Relevant parties that are established on national, regional or international level having objectives similar to, and compatible with IHAF, and that are committed to IHAF Rules. These parties could consist of Associations of Laboratories and Inspection Entities, Sharia and Regulatory Authorities, Consumer Associations, Trade Organizations and Standardization Bodies.
• National coordinating bodies that handles the management of accreditation activities in some countries.
• Regional cooperation bodies in accreditation field that consists of accreditation bodies representing at least four.
*The Requirements for each member category are summarized in a table here.
**The Purpose and Benefits for each member category are summarized in a table here.
GET IN TOUCH
International Halal Accreditation Forum
Office 514, Business Avenue Building, Port Saeed Area,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates